Saturday, May 16, 2015

A cry for help


I'm Gary. I'm twenty six years old and I have a terrible secret to share. When I was nine, my parents got a divorce and my mum and I moved to a new town. The new school turned out to be a miserable place for me. Alone and friendless, I quickly became the target for bullies. Day in and day out I was pushed, shoved, pinched, kicked, had my food knocked over, ink dropped on me. It was endless.

Shattered by her divorce and struggling to make ends meet, mum didn't even notice, but someone else did. Our neighbor told me that there was only one way to stop them and he gave me a board. He explained the rules to me and with the help of the board I called upon Vox.

Vox helped me. Each of my tormentor paid heavily. One couldn't walk for days because every night Vox would stick pins into his legs while he slept. Another had his hair pulled all night long. Yet another was slapped by the invisible Vox till he bled. You get the picture. Vox continued till they'd stopped bullying me. I was so relieved.

But the relief didn't last long. Having got a taste of torturing people, Vox wanted more. I tried to make him leave but he just wouldn't go. I no longer had any control over him. Unable or unwilling to find a new victim, Vox turned on me.

I'm Gary. I'm twenty six years old and I have a terrible secret to share. Vox still won't leave. Help!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have read this before

Unknown said...

Hindustani dil bole aur dikao aur dikao

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aindrila Roy said...

Aur ayega aur ayega. Patience is a virtue.